Ready to substitute teach in San Jose? We’ve got you covered. Swing Education connects great educators with great schools in the South Bay, East Bay, Peninsula, San Francisco, and more!
With one simple process, you’ll get instant access to over 200+ partner districts and schools such as San Jose Unified School District, Ravenswood City School District, South San Francisco Unified School District, KIPP, Summit, Rocketship, and more! You’ll also be on your way to earning up to $250/day!
We also offer a $200 bonus to those who already have a California substitute permit or teaching credential!
Benefits of joining Swing Education:
- Great Earnings - Make up to $250/day, and get paid weekly
- Flexible Schedule - Choose your assignments as you go, on your own schedule
- Immediate Opportunities - Access classroom teaching opportunities right away, no need to wait until next semester
- Easy On-Boarding - We’ll help you navigate substitute requirements, including TB test, background check, and substitute permit (if you don’t have one); and we reimburse 100% of any costs
- A+ Community - Be a part of a growing team of the best educators in the Bay Area!
How To Join:
- Complete Registration Form
- Submit Required Documentation
- Schedule Your First Day
What You’ll Need:
Required: 4-year degree from an accredited university in the U.S.
Preferred: California Substitute Permit / Teaching Credential (we pay a $200 Bonus if you already have it!)
Here’s what others have said about working with Swing:
“Swing is great! Substituting has been convenient, rewarding, and lucrative. It offers a variety of job assignments. Updates are sent to my phone daily about opportunities.”
“Working with Swing gives you a good opportunity to work with various schools and grades, which help you to have a nice experience of teaching. I am enjoying working with them.”
“As a substitute teacher, you will work all over the Bay Area. The staff at Swing are helpful and on top of their game.”